- Referenced in 169 articles
- package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- system for solving large-scale linear programs. The system consists of both hardware, which uses...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers ... PETSc includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- fact that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... solving large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective ... consider problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- gradient (GRG) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper ... with the popular methods based on sequential linearized subproblems forms the basis for discussions ... competitive with other codes for large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FASTCLIME package for linear programming and large-scale precision matrix estimation in R. We develop ... solving a family of regularized linear programming (LP) problems. Our package efficiently implements the parametric ... sophisticated tool for solving large-scale linear programs. As an illustrative example...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- solving large, sparse, symmetric positive deﬁnite linear systems. Specifically, LIPSOL constructs MEX-ﬁles from ... Waterloo. Built in the high-level programming environment of Matlab, LIPSOL enjoys a much greater ... adequate speed for solving moderately large-scale problems even in the presence of overhead induced ... tested on the Netlib set of linear programs and has effectively solved all 95 Netlib...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SQOPT 7: Software for large-scale linear and quadratic programming. SQOPT is a software package ... linear programming and for finding a feasible point for a set of linear equalities ... freedom. SQOPT is primarily intended for large linear and quadratic problems with sparse constraint matrices ... part of the SNOPT package for large-scale nonlinearly constrained optimization. The source code...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- open source software for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer linear programming (MILP...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- learning algorithm, based on semi-infinite linear programming, has been recently proposed. This approach ... since it makes MKL tractable for large-scale problems, by iteratively using existing support vector ... where the kernel is defined as a linear combination of multiple kernels. We propose...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- known classes of mathematical programming problems including large-scale linear, variable separable, mixed integer, quadratic ... been explored and published in the Mathematical Programming Journal (page 5, 4th paragraph, second sentence...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- representing instances of large-scale optimization problems including linear programs, mixed-integer programs, quadratic programs...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- domain simplex-based linear programming program which can solve large-scale, sparse linear programming problems...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- possible to solve the huge linear programs that come up there. The technique, which ... approach and give computational results for large-scale test data (with up to 70 million...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- suitable for large-scale linear and quadratic programming and for linearly constrained optimization, as well...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- solving stochastic programming models, particularly in the mixed-integer, non-linear, and/or multi-stage cases ... achieve tractable run-times on large-scale problems. We simultaneously address both of these factors ... stochastic program in PySP, the user specifies both the deterministic base model (supporting linear...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- space, (2) large-scale optimization and analysis, based mostly on linear programming techniques...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- coupled with large-scale solvers for linear, quadratic, nonlinear, and mixed integer programming...