- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...