- Referenced in 253 articles
- calculation over extremely large datasets. The arrival of MapReduce provides a chance to utilize commodity...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- ParaView was developed to analyze extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- datamining and knowledge acquisition from large datasets. The paper presents results of experiments using several...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- especially suited for learning from large datasets. Our approach also extends to non-linear kernels ... algorithm is particularly well suited for large text classification problems, where we demonstrate an order...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- spatial/spatio-temporal modelling and prediction with large datasets. The approach, discussed in Cressie and Johannesson...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- mesh design. GOLEM copes efficiently with large datasets. It achieves this efficiency because it avoids...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- little as 1% of a large dataset for its explicit evaluation. To generate this nonlinear...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- through which the information hidden in large datasets can be reduced to compact algebraic expressions...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- annotation tool, we have collected a large dataset that spans many object categories, often containing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- provides simple ways to manage very large graphs, exploiting modern compression techniques. More precisely ... provide a high compression ratio (see our datasets). The algorithms are controlled by several parameters ... actually necessary. Algorithms for analysing very large graphs, such as HyperBall, which has been used ... experiment with various settings. Datasets for very large graph (e.g., a billion of links). These...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Fast Decision Tree Construction of Large Datasets. Classification of large datasets is an important data...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Scalable. A small subset of a large dataset may be accessed efficiently. Appendable. Data...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- program is used to cluster a large medical dataset...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Distributed processing of very large datasets with DataCutter. We describe a framework, called DataCutter, that...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- particularly useful for the analysis of large-scale datasets. Signal-CF is freely available...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- editing phylogenetic trees, for increasingly very large datasets, such as arise in expression analysis ... major operating systems. Although a large number of tree visualization tools are freely available, some ... phylogenetic trees, for both small and large datasets...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- software facilitates reading, writing, and managing large datasets residing in distributed storage using SQL. Structure...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- some limitations in dealing with large-scale datasets. Here, we propose a new cross-platform...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- single machine and on a large scale voice dataset in a distributed cluster environment...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- allowing to train complex models on large datasets such as ImageNet ILSVRC containing millions...