- Referenced in 267 articles
- model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets the issue ... calculation over extremely large datasets. The arrival of MapReduce provides a chance ... utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Object Oriented framework for large scale data analysis. ROOT written in C++, contains, among others ... database, a C++ interpreter, advanced statistical analysis (multi-dimensional histogramming, fitting, minimization, cluster finding algorithms ... language is C++ (using the interpreter) and large scripts can be compiled and dynamically linked...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- analysis. The programs are described and illustrated in the book ”Finding Groups in Data ... computes dissimilarities); Chapter 2: PAM.FOR (partitions the data set into clusters with a new method ... using medoids); Chapter 3: CLARA.FOR (for clustering large applications); Chapter 4: FANNY.FOR (a new method...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- Filter The EnKF is a sophisticated sequental data assimilation method. It applies an ensemble ... forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble ... efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used in realistic...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual ... science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- analysis and visualization application. ParaView users can quickly build visualizations to analyze their data using ... qualitative and quantitative techniques. The data exploration can be done interactively in 3D or programmatically ... capabilities. ParaView was developed to analyze extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- purpose, high performance system for analysis and manipulation of large networks. Graphs consists of nodes ... graph nodes. Networks are graphs with data on nodes and/or edges of the network...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... short formulation, the GPM has a large number of important applications in various fields such ... handle moment problems with polynomial data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- High-Resolution Discretization and Fast Analysis of Data Distributed on the Sphere. HEALPix—the Hierarchical ... versatile structure for the pixelization of data on the sphere. An associated library of computational ... large volumes of astronomical data. Originally developed to address the data processing and analysis needs...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- their analysis. In the cited areas, a surprisingly large number of very heterogeneous data ... Matlab toolbox for network analysis and (3) a website giving a compact overview the various...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- joint analysis. However, mixOmics can also be applied to any other large data sets where ... version of CCA to deal with the large number of variables. sPLS allows variable selection ... frameworks are proposed: regression and canonical analysis. Numerous graphical outputs are provided to help interpreting ... Analysis, Independent Principal Component Analysis and multilevel analysis using variance decomposition of the data...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MEGAN analysis of metagenomic data. Metagenomics is the study of the genomic content ... known sequences. Most published studies use the analysis of paired-end reads, complete sequences ... computer program that allows laptop analysis of large metagenomic data sets. In a preprocessing step...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- designed to perform a range of basic, large-scale analyses in a computationally efficient manner ... PLINK is purely on analysis of genotype/phenotype data, so there is no support for steps...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- data set for the purposes of density estimation, clustering or discriminant analysis. A large variety ... sensible maximum for the likelihood (or complete-data likelihood) function. MIXMOD is currently intended ... suitability depending on the particular perspective (cluster analysis or discriminant analysis). Written in C++, MIXMOD...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- data analysis and modeling. Reading, writing, manipulating, analyzing and modeling of gridded spatial data ... high-level functions. Processing of very large files is supported...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- called SHOGUN, which is designed for unified large-scale learning for a broad range ... Markov models, multiple kernel learning, linear discriminant analysis, and more. Most of the specific algorithms ... able to deal with several different data classes. We have used this toolbox in several...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- spectral clustering, data visualization and dimensionality reduction, and survival analysis. For very large scale problems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- container is optimized for statistical data analysis over very large data sets by using vertical ... storage techniques. These containers can span a large number of files on local disks ... file systems. In order to analyze this data, the user can chose ... minimization, and various methods for performing regression analysis (fitting). In particular, the RooFit package allows...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Repository. We present ShapeNet: a richly-annotated, large-scale repository of shapes represented ... object attributes, promote data-driven geometric analysis, and provide a large-scale quantitative benchmark...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- external data for analysis. Our automatic layout algorithms arrange even large data sets with just...