- Referenced in 0 articles
- Knee Biomechanics. Virtual representations of the knee joint can provide clinicians, scientists, and engineers ... tools to explore mechanical function of the knee and its tissue structures in health ... tissue deformations. A large number of knee joint models are described in the biomechanics literature ... element representation of the tibiofemoral joint, namely Open Knee, which includes detailed anatomical representation...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis...