- Referenced in 258 articles
- posteriori error estimation of the computed solutions. The package can also be used ... experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems ... study of both discretization and iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an introduction to optimization methods for unconstrained ... Gauss-Newton method for the solution of nonlinear least squares problems. Both, overdetermined and underdetermined ... point of the optimization iteration is sufficiently close to a solution. par The BFGS method...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- produce a nearly optimal solution in a finite number of iterations. We also consider...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- library that provides algorithms for the iterative solution of large sparse linear systems arising ... stand-alone package comprising a set of iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- optimization problem. Each iteration of the SQP algorithm requires finding a solution to a quadratic ... requires few iterations (hence QP solves) to find an approximate solution with a good precision ... case, the time spent in finding the solution to the QP’s is counterbalanced ... functions are evaluated once at each iteration, one can then benefit from the small number...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Krylov-subspace method for the iterative solution of large non-Hermitian linear systems...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process for very...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- selection: in each generation (iteration) new individuals (candidate solutions, denoted as x) are generated...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- that the number of iterations required to obtain a solution of accuracy...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Iterative solution with AGgregation-based algebraic MultiGrid. AGMG implements an aggregation-based algebraic multigrid method...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric ... solve phases (uniprocessor version also available); Iterative refinement and backward error analysis; Various matrix input...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- retrieval problem as well as a concrete solution algorithm. In a nutshell, this algorithm starts ... then refines this initial estimate by iteratively applying novel update rules, which have low computational ... sequence of successive iterates provably converges to the solution at a geometric rate so that...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- solved using direct or iterative methods. Solution methods for eigenproblems include inverse iteration, subspace iteration...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Design of an iterative solution module for a parallel sparse matrix library (P-SPARSLIP ... routine for sparse matrix computation. It emphasizes iterative techniques but it is not a parallel...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- constraint functions. At each iteration, the search direction is the solution of a quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- requires only the solution of a MIP sub problem in each iteration ... only to an integer relaxed solution in intermediate iterations. This makes the ECP algorithm efficient...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- sparse approximate inverse preconditioner for the iterative solution of large, sparse systems of linear equations...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- semi-convergence of the iterations, Tikhonov-type formulations where the regularization is explicitly formulated ... bound constraints on the computed solutions. All the iterative methods are implemented in a very...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- that are based on robust MP iterative solution methods...