- Referenced in 120 articles
- introduced in combinatorial optimization. The algorithm is essentially an iterative random search procedure with adaptive...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill-posed problems. A sophisticated numerical analysis ... TIGRA (Tikhonov-gradient method) algorithm proposed uses steepest descent iterations in an inner loop...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- above mentioned modified Lanczos algorithm requires up to n iterations to compute the search direction...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- rank approximations are constructed using an iterative algorithm that is, in a sense, equivalent...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- algorithmic fashion. The package can calculte the Mellin transformation of the iterated integrals in terms ... iterated integrals at one. In addition the package provides algorithms to represent expressions involving ... nested sums and iterated integrals and it contains an algorithm which rewrites certain types...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- library that provides algorithms for the iterative solution of large sparse linear systems arising...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- advantage over other constructive learning algorithms that use an iterative (and often time consuming) weight ... that DistAl compares favorably with other learning algorithms for pattern classification...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- inference are accomplished via an iterative Bayesian backfitting MCMC algorithm that generates samples from...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- traditional Krylov subspace iteration based techniques (Arnoldi and Lanczos algorithms) or other Davidson-Jacobi techniques...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- iterated eigenvalue algorithm for approximating roots ... univariate polynomials. The author studies an iterative algorithm that approximates all roots of a univariate ... polynomial. The iteration is based on floating-point computation of the eigenvalues of a generalized ... conditioned polynomials are carefully implemented for the algorithms...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- capacitance extractor FastCap is examined. The algorithm is an acceleration of the boundary-element technique ... authors present a generalized conjugate residual iterative algorithm with a multipole approximation to compute ... iterates. This combination reduces the complexity so that accurate multiconductor capacitance calculations grow nearly ... elimination-based algorithms, and five to ten times faster than the iterative method alone, depending...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- paths. The algorithm for partitioning of a graph into simple paths of iterative and each ... iteration produces a new path between two vertices already on paths. (The start vertex ... number of edges, each algorithm requires time and space proportional to max (V, E) when...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- unconstrained optimization by quadratic approximation. A new algorithm for general unconstrained optimization calculations is described ... derivatives are required. A typical iteration of the algorithm generates a new vector of variables...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- same coefficient matrix in each iteration. Our algorithm is very robust, placing no requirements ... dual infeasible problems from the algorithm iterates. The method also supports factorization caching and warm...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- included. The Levenberg-Marquardt (LM) algorithm is an iterative technique that finds a local minimum ... from the correct one, the algorithm behaves like a steepest descent method: slow, but guaranteed...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- preconditioned eigensolver be compared with this “ideal” algorithm on our model test problems in terms ... speed of convergence, costs of every iteration, and memory requirements. We provide such comparison ... LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically as efficient as the “ideal...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- problems governed by partial differential equations.par The algorithms keep strict feasibility with respect ... methods, including many iterative techniques.par Global convergence of these algorithms to a first-order Karush ... trial steps, the sequence of iterates generated by the algorithms is shown to have...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- concrete solution algorithm. In a nutshell, this algorithm starts with a careful initialization obtained ... then refines this initial estimate by iteratively applying novel update rules, which have low computational ... scheme. The main contribution is that this algorithm is shown to rigorously allow the exact ... random measurements. Indeed, the sequence of successive iterates provably converges to the solution...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- efficient, provably correct parallel machine learning (ML) algorithms is challenging. Existing high-level parallel abstractions ... like MapReduce by compactly expressing asynchronous iterative algorithms with sparse computational dependencies while ensuring data...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- BiCOR and CORS iterative algorithms for solving nonsymmetric linear systems The paper describes the theoretical ... background and computational aspects of two iterative algorithms for solving real nonsymmetric and complex ... Hermetian linear systems. These algorithms are developed from variants of the nonsymmetric Lanczos method ... methods under examination with other common iterative algorithms for solving nonsymmetic linear systems...