- Referenced in 12 articles
- element (FE) automation software FEniCS to perform isogeometric analysis (IGA). The library uses a global ... avoid modifying the finite element assembly procedures of FEniCS. This makes much of the convenient...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MATLAB platform by using the isogeometric method. Nonlinear hyperelastic and elastoplastic materials are primarily considered ... examples are performed to validate the procedures. First, we provide dozens of scripts to solve...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...