- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Wild binary segmentation for multiple change-point detection...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ftnonpar: Features and Strings for Nonparametric Regression. The...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The ICALAB toolboxes. ICALAB for Signal Processing and...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- FDR-control in multiscale change-point segmentation. Fast...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package stepR: Multiscale Change-Point Inference. Allows...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- R package HSMUCE: Implementation of H-SMUCE. We...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Multiple testing of local extrema for detection of...