- Referenced in 1 article
- involutive monomial sets for different involutive divisions. We consider computation and implementation issues ... monomial sets to involution using different involutive divisions. Each of these divisions produces ... polynomial case it yields an involutive basis which is a special form of the Gröbner ... compare our Mathematica implementation of the Janet division to an implementation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- some subalgorithms: Janet division, Pommaret division, the judgment of involutive divisor and reducible, the judgment...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- many more: • Finite groups, and certain divisible torsion groups which they embed into. • Free groups ... countable simple group which is generated by involutions interchanging disjoint residue classes...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...