- Referenced in 24 articles
- containing methods for semigroups, monoids, and inverse semigroups, principally of transformations, partial permutations, bipartitions, subsemigroups ... regular Rees 0-matrix semigroups, free inverse semigroups, and free bands. Semigroups contains more efficient ... software) for creating semigroups, monoids, and inverse semigroup, calculating their Green’s structure, ideals, size ... smaller degree partial permutation representations of inverse semigroups. There are functions for producing pictures...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- simple, inverse, or completely regular; computing the automorphism group of a transformation semigroup; homomorphisms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- efficient than any other software) for creating semigroups of transformations and partial permutations, calculating their ... minimal ideal, and testing membership, finding the inverses of a regular element, and factorizing elements ... semigroup satisfies a particular property, such as if it is regular, simple, inverse, completely regular ... commonly used GAP library functions related to semigroups, and functions to read and write large...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Github. Some of the features of Semigroupe 2.01 are not yet implemented in libsemigroups, this ... principal left/right ideals, or indeed any ideals; inverses; local submonoids; the kernel; variety tests...
- Referenced in 1 article
- function or semigroup of the allowable map types. 6) Forward and Inverse images (using...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1269 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...