- Referenced in 417 articles
- linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency ... Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Step Iterative Shrinkage/Thresholding Algorithm for Linear Inverse Problems...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- reconstruction (AIR) methods for discretizations of inverse problems. These so-called row action methods rely...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- test problems for large-scale linear inverse problems. The software package, called IR Tools, serves ... form of discretizations of 2D linear inverse problems. The solvers include iterative regularization methods where...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- implementation point of view, PINNs solve inverse problems as easily as forward problems. We propose ... boundary conditions, as well as inverse problems given some extra measurements. DeepXDE supports complex-geometry...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- global sensitivity analysis, Bayesian techniques for inverse problems, etc. After more than two years...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- gradient method for solving nonlinear ill-posed problems is presented. The TIGRA (Tikhonov-gradient method ... Numerical results are presented for an inverse problem occurring in single-photon-emission computed tomography...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- solving multi-dimensional forward and inverse problems with forcing terms whose values are only known ... Finally, we solve several inverse problems in 1D, 2D, and 3D to identify the fractional...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Talbot’s method for the Laplace inversion problem. We describe a FORTRAN implementation, and some ... method which numerically solves the inversion problem of almost arbitrary Laplace transforms by means...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- rank matrix posing the inverse problem as an approximation problem with a specified target rank...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- NETT: Solving Inverse Problems with Deep Neural Networks. Recovering a function or high-dimensional parameter ... areas. Several methods for solving such inverse problems are well developed and well understood. Recently ... deep learning and neural networks for inverse problems appeared. While still in their infancy, these ... theoretical results for deep learning in inverse problems. In this paper, we establish a complete...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- program, and found the problem to be tractable within the conditions tested ... ability to adequately solve the inverse problem may enable in-depth analysis of complex dynamic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- hIPPYlib - Inverse Problem PYthon library. hIPPYlib implements state-of-the-art scalable adjoint-based algorithms ... based deterministic and Bayesian inverse problems. It builds on FEniCS for the discretization...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- problem has important applications in inverse scattering. Since the problem is non-self-adjoint ... solve the resulting non-Hermitian eigenvalue problem, an iterative algorithm using restarted Arnoldi method ... inverse scattering and modified to compute transmission eigenvalues for other models such as elasticity problem...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- measurements requires solutions of ill-posed inverse problems. Such problems arise in a variety ... These so called parameter estimation or inverse medium problems, are computationally intense since the underlying ... available, which poses severe challenges to inversion algorithms as measurement devices become more powerful ... used to solve multiphysics inversion problems as is demonstrated using numerical experiments motivated by geophysical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- parameters given observations (the inverse problem) can be extremely challenging. The Approximate Bayesian Computation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Python library that enables research in inverse problems on realistic or real data. The framework...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- software development and computational complexity analysis for problems arising in the design of combinatorial libraries ... algorithms and intractability results for several Inverse Problems -- formulated as (chemical) graph reconstruction problems -- related ... package provides exact solutions for general inverse problems based on shortest-path topological indices...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- order to optimize virtually any real-world problems (continous, discrete, combinatorial, mixed and more (with ... evaluation function of the inverse problem to be solved.
The EASEA code is also compatible...