- Referenced in 456 articles
- efficiently build a path of models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence ... converged precision matrix might not be the inverse of the estimated covariance, and occasionally...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. The model is described in Aalen...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Speciation, Batch-Reaction, One-Dimensional Transport, and Inverse Geochemical Calculations. PHREEQC version ... calculations. PHREEQC implements several types of aqueous models: two ion-association aqueous models (the Lawrence ... aqueous model. Using any of these aqueous models, PHREEQC has capabilities for (1) speciation ... pressure and temperature changes; and (3) inverse modeling, which finds sets of mineral...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- provide free software algorithms for forward modelling and inverse solutions of Electrical Impedance...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Flexible Modelling Environment for Inverse Modelling, Sensitivity, Identifiability, Monte Carlo Analysis. Provides functions to help...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Loewner framework for model reduction and the generalized inverses of singular and rectangular matrices ... both the Moore-Penrose and the Drazin inverses are involved. As a consequence this approach ... natural and direct way for constructing models from measured input/output data...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- order model of the underlying objective function similar to the approximation of the inverse Hessian...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- simulation, ECG and EEG forward and inverse calculations, modeling of deep brain stimulation, electromyography calculation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- permits to generate the direct geometric model, the inverse geometric model, the direct kinematic model ... inverse kinematic model, the dynamic model, and the inertial parameters identification models.The structure...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- analysis (aka ELDA), mixed linear models, heteroscedastic regression, inverse-Gaussian probability calculations, Gauss quadrature...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- forward modeling errors associated with boundary effects and source electrode singularities. For the inversion algorithm ... model update being calculated using a preconditioned conjugate gradient algorithm. The inversion uses a combination ... discretized model space contains 19,040 cells. For this example, the inversion package converges ... measurements and 13,200 model cells. The inversion for this example requires 20minutes of computational...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- UCODE, a computer code for universal inverse modeling. This article presents the US Geological Survey ... Colorado School of Mines. UCODE performs inverse modeling, posed as a parameter-estimation problem, using...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- methods in inverse scattering and modified to compute transmission eigenvalues for other models such...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Gaussian Distributions. The inverse Gaussian distribution is a positively skewed probability model that has received ... Recently, a family that generalizes this model called inverse Gaussian type distributions has been developed ... been designed to analyze data from inverse Gaussian type distributions. This package contains basic probabilistic ... random number generator from this model. Also, parameter estimates and diagnostics analysis can be obtained...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- GemPy 1.0: open-source stochastic geological modeling and inversion. The representation of subsurface structures ... range of methods exist to generate geological models. However, the powerful methods are behind ... thus a path to stochastic geological modeling and inversions. In addition, we provide methods...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- limSolve: Solving Linear Inverse Models. Functions that (1.) Find the minimum/maximum of a linear...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- compute 2D MT model responses, and smoothness-constrained least-squares inversion with a spatially variable ... stabilize the inversion process and provide a high-resolution optimal earth model. It is also ... terrain effects in inversion by incorporating topography into a forward model. This program runs under ... results were assessed by comparing inverse models obtained with MT2DInvMatlab and with a non-linear...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- range of parametric frailty models in R. The gamma, inverse Gaussian, and positive stable frailty ... truncated data. In the multivariate setting, the inverse Gaussian may encounter numerical difficulties with ... least one cluster. The positive stable model shows analogous difficulties but an ad-hoc solution...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- metamodeling (polynomial chaos expansions, Gaussian process modelling, a.k.a. Kriging, low-rank tensor approximations), rare event ... reliability), global sensitivity analysis, Bayesian techniques for inverse problems, etc. After more than two years...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- brain. The inverse solver module uses an iterative, model-based approach to reconstruct the unknown ... Several command line applications for forward modelling and inverse solution are included. Users who need...