- Referenced in 19 articles
- MIRPLib -- a library of maritime inventory routing problem instances: survey, core model, and benchmark results ... class of deterministic single product Maritime Inventory Routing Problems (MIRPs), which we call deep ... Despite a growing interest in combined routing and inventory management problems in a maritime setting ... MIRPLib is to help maritime inventory routing gain maturity as an important and interesting class...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CNOP - A package for constrained network optimization. We...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- VRPH is an open source C++ package for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The GridSim toolkit allows modeling and simulation of...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- CLOVES: a cluster-and-search heuristic to solve...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- UG - Ubiquity Generator framework: UG is a generic...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...