- Referenced in 305 articles
- derives its name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- methods from various fields: interval fixed-point operators, constraint propagation and local consistency techniques, local ... benchmarks are also provided. Interval arithmetic is supported by gaol...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Exploiting monotonicity in interval constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- combines various ideas from interval analysis, automatic differentiation, and constraint propagation to provide verified solutions...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- constraint satisfaction problems, enabling negative and interval constraint propagation, respectively, non-Horn magic...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Safety verification of hybrid systems by constraint propagation based abstraction refinement This paper deals with ... start from a classical method that uses interval arithmetic to check whether trajectories can move ... additional refinement step that employs constraint propagation to add information to the abstraction without introducing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- methods implemented in COCONUT, regarding both interval function evaluations (such as first and second order ... algorithmic elements (inclusion/exclusion boxes, local search, constraint propagation). This resulted in a substantial performance increase ... algorithmic questions (such as whether to use interval gradients or use slopes instead), that have...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- aspects of the solving process such as propagator scheduling, search strategies, low-level domain implementation ... more. Powerful interface for adding new constraints due to efficient domain delta information availability (information ... graph domain variables, generic (possibly real-valued) interval-based reasoning and for 3d space reasoning...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...