- Referenced in 472 articles
- functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including ... vectors and matrices (very fast) interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast ... simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate (interval) polynomials rigorous real interval standard functions (fast, very ... accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous, but not necessarily sharp inclusions...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- simulation to obtain reliable standard errors, confidence intervals, and other measures of uncertainty ... semiparametric and smooth models. Significance and confidence intervals are the subjects of Chapters...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- problems The monograph gives a survey of interval arithmetic based methods for solving systems ... almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation is followed ... authors’s software and library packages for interval arithmetic and the solvers for the above ... items. The first chapter (69 pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- form y′ = f(x,y) on the interval [a,b] subject to two-point boundary ... solution at specific points xint in the interval...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- variable, including singular integrands and infinite intervals...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- results at additional TOUT. This is the interval mode of operation. Intermediate results can also...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library) is a C++ class library supporting ... most commonly needed interval and real operations in a user friendly way. The supported data ... types are currently: INT, REAL, INTERVAL, vectors and matrices of these types, and complex numbers ... PROFIL is based on BIAS (Basic Interval Arithmetic Subroutines). The developement of BIAS was guided...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- adaptive semi-numerical version, using multi-precision interval arithmetic. We finally show that these critical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Delayed entry (truncation) allowed for all models; interval censoring for parametric models. Case-cohort designs...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- equations for its subnet over an interval equal to the minimum (interprocessor) presynaptic spike generation...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- enables full posterior inference including point and interval estimates of the unknown regression function...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- eigenvalues and eigenvectors within a given search interval. It is based on an innovative fast...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- defined on suitable partitions of the time interval. The code then converts the problem into...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver implements correctly rounded interval-based computations in a branch-and-bound ... combine several methods from various fields: interval fixed-point operators, constraint propagation and local consistency ... benchmarks are also provided. Interval arithmetic is supported by gaol...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and the MPFI library. This paper justifies ... arbitrary precision interval arithmetic is needed. To provide accurate results, interval computations require small input ... intervals; this explains why bisection is so often employed in interval algorithms. The MPFI library ... comparison with a fixed-precision interval arithmetic, on a specific problem, is presented. It shows...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, INTERVAL, and TIMESTAMP. It also supports storage...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- conversion and arithmetic operators with rounding control, interval and complex interval arithmetic, accurate vector/matrix arithmetic ... mathematical standard functions for point and interval arguments, and more. For a restricted class...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- filib++ is an extension of the interval library filib. The most important ... fast computation of guaranteed bounds for interval versions of a comprehensive set of elementary function ... IEEE floating-point standard 754 to intervals. In this mode so-called containment sets ... range of a function defined over an interval. Second, state of the art design uses...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- estimates within cases and controls, including confidence intervals for given values of false positive fractions ... computation of a confidence interval for the value of the true density at a fixed...