- Referenced in 1429 articles
- Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers are significantly...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- forestry industry due to its powerful interior-point optimizer...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming. This paper describes a software package, called ... LOQO, which implements a primal-dual interior-point method for general nonlinear programming. We focus...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- SDPs based on the primal-dual interior-point method. It fully exploits the sparsity...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- dual simplex methods, primal-dual interior-point method, branch-and-cut method, translator...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- above does not apply, a nonlinear interior point algorithm can do better...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Implementing interior point linear programming methods in the Optimization Subroutine Library. This paper discusses ... implementation of interior point (barrier) methods for linear programming within the framework ... newer IBM machine architectural features. In particular, interior methods can benefit greatly from...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers. It is a free, Matlab-based software ... package for solving linear programs by interior-Point methods. It requires Matlab version...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes ... Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual interior-point method for nonlinear optimization, avoiding...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- implementation of the infeasible primal-dual interior point method. It uses multiple centrality correctors; their...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Semidefinite programs are best solved by interior-point methods, the class of methods introduced ... implemented a state-of-the-art interior-point method to solve semidefinite programs efficiently...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- interior-point code for linear programming. We describe the code PCx, a primal-dual interior...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Trust-region interior-point SQP algorithms for a class of nonlinear programming problems A family ... trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution of a class...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- addresses quadratic programming problems, containing both interior point and active set algorithms, as well...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SDPHA: A MATLAB implementation of homogeneous interior-point algorithms for semidefinite programming. Mehrotra type primal ... dual predictor-corrector interior-point algorithms for semidefinite programming are implemented, using the homogeneous formulation...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- truncated primal-infeasible dual-feasible network interior point method The authors introduce the truncated primal ... infeasible dual-feasible interior point algorithm for linear programming and describe an implementation of this...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- algorithms which are variations of the interior point method of Narendra Karmarkar. The primal, dual...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- equivalent feasibility problem involving finding a nonzero point in the intersection of a subspace ... several favorable properties. Compared to interior-point methods, first-order methods scale to very large ... numerical results that show speedups over interior-point cone solvers for large SOCPs, and scaling...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- dual simplex method; -- The path-following interior-point method; -- The homogeneous self-dual methods...