- Referenced in 5373 articles
- every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- view all data sets through our searchable interface. Our old web site is still available...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- either a standard ’point-and-click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct ... model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS is a stand-alone program, although...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- convenience, the system offers a textual interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing packages, such as MINOS, SNOPT, filterSQP ... Knitro, and more, are provided. See the interfaces section for a complete list...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text files using Gmsh...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- complement matrix (centralized or 2D block-cyclic); Interfaces to MUMPS: Fortran, C, Matlab and Scilab ... Several orderings interfaced: AMD, AMF, PORD, METIS, PARMETIS, SCOTCH, PT-SCOTCH...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- performance to provide a broad range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- programming techniques to offer you a modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- largest and smallest signal velocities at the interface. The stability and robustness of the HLLE...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- integral methods for homogeneous and bi-material interface cracks arbitrarily oriented with respect ... material problem with an arbitrary number of interfaces and slip-interfaces; nonlinear material models such...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- parallel virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface (MPI). It is a continuation ... sign function for eigenproblems, and an HPF interface to a subset of ScaLAPACK routines.\parSoftware...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- between sparse matrix representations.\parThe simple user interface shields the user from the details ... package is through its MATLAB interface. UMFPACK is incorporated as a built-in operator...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB’s built-in eigs routine...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- thanks to a number of predefined physics interfaces for applications ranging from fluid flow...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- scalable preconditioners. hypre provides various conceptual interfaces to enable application users to access the library ... their problems. This paper presents the conceptual interfaces in hypre. An overview of the preconditioners...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- transfer and chemical reactions.The FLUENT package includes interfaces to other pre- and post-processing programs...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- provide sophisticated methods in a friendly interface requiring very little statistical sophistication of the user...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces to third party software such...