- Referenced in 1473 articles
- site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming ... that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- these modules is done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- flexibility. A material model driver with interactive graphics display is incorporated into DYNA3D to permit...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- single framework. VeriSoft includes an interactive graphical simulator that can drive existing debuggers for examining...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- typically used to interact with a Graphics processing unit (GPU), to achieve hardware-accelerated rendering...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- computed results. Interactive ELLPACK features a sophisticated interface with windowing, color graphics output, and graphics...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- continuation technique is supported by an interactive graphical program called LOCBIF. We discuss briefly...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study of incompressible flow...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- count, activity); many search engines (parallel, interactive graphical, restarts); automatic symmetry breaking (LDSB); MiniZinc support...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- sector. JMP links powerful statistics with interactive graphics, in memory and on the desktop...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- high level functions for 3D interactive graphics, including functions modelled on base graphics (plot3d...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- data. It provides highly dynamic and interactive graphics such as tours, as well as familiar ... graphics such as the scatterplot, barchart and parallel coordinates plots. Plots are interactive and linked...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Bandera and how to interact the tool set using its graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- constraint solving toolkit, QOCA, designed for interactive graphical applications. It has a simple yet powerful ... model for constraint manipulation. In this model interaction with the constraint solver can occur...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic ... many powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- large amount of code to support graphical user interfaces, analytic tools, user help, domain ... layers. The top layer is an interactive graphical interface for specifying the PDE model...