- Referenced in 13544 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that’s what Mathematica does—from building ... hedge-fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms ... world’s ultimate application for computations. But it’s much more—it’s the only...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics ... search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming ... math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive shell...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- IPython: a system for interactive scientific computing ... IPython provides a rich architecture for interactive computing with: A powerful interactive shell. A kernel ... Jupyter. Support for interactive data visualization and use of GUI toolkits. Flexible, embeddable interpreters ... high performance tools for parallel computing...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK ... involves a process in which one repeatedly computes a solution, analyzes the results, and modifies ... this process is best suited for an interactive environment, ELLPACK itself is batch oriented. With ... grids, choose solution methods, and analyze computed results. Interactive ELLPACK features a sophisticated interface with...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- combination. They are designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- open-code resource that uses dynamic computation to illuminate concepts in science, technology, mathematics ... other fields. Its daily growing collection of interactive illustrations is created by Mathematica users from ... participate by contributing innovative Demonstrations. Interactive computational resources have typically been scattered across ... power to easily create interactive visualizations, once the province of computing experts alone...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- RelView-System is an interactive tool for computer-supported manipulation of relations represented as Boolean...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- many powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available ... world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- shells. An analysis and an interactive computer program are described through which minimum weight designs ... does deform are also accounted for. The interactive PANDA system consists of three independently executed...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- ComputeTW - An interactive platform for computing Treewidth of graphs...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- computer graphics. The API is typically used to interact with a Graphics processing unit...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- physicians should have control of the computer interaction to determine what is done and when ... order to provide such controllable, interactive aid, specific technical tasks to be addressed. The unifying ... keywords: artificial intelligence; expert systems; medical applications; computer aided diagnosis; medical computer applications...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- experimental, interactive theorem prover under development at the Computer Science Department of the University...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- robust tool for extended finite element (XFEM) computations and a modular and extensible system ... extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh...