- Referenced in 285 articles
- models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- convex programming to recover the phase from intensity measurements, typically from the modulus...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative risk estimation with cross-validated bandwidth selection...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- econometricians, and financial analysts. Designed for computationally intensive tasks, the GAUSS system is ideally suited...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- spacecraft control domains. Other temporal and resource-intensive domains including logistics planning, plant control...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- hand, utilizing efficient Fortran codes for computationally intensive tasks, LIPSOL also has adequate speed...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- established areas of computer science (like computation- intense numeric applications, graphical interfaces, etc.) under...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- release in March 2004, xAct has been intensively tested and has solved a number...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Theano has been powering large-scale computationally intensive scientific investigations since...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- resource brokers. for solving compute and data intensive applications. A resource can be a single...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- econometrics. This can be overcome by an intense course that emphasizes the value...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- package implements a method for normalising microarray intensities, both between colours within array, and between ... dependence of the variance on the mean intensity, and a variance stabilizing data transformation. Differences ... between transformed intensities are analogous to ”normalized log-ratios”. However, in contrast to the latter...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Affymetrix analysis suite summarize the probe set intensities and makes available only one expression measure ... learned from studying the individual probe intensities or, as we call them, the probe-level...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- particularly suitable for defining control-intensive language features such as abrupt termination, exceptions, or call/cc...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- diverse set of complex and environmentally-intensive programs. We used KLEE to thoroughly check...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- building research prototypes, primarily for knowledge-intensive and interactive systems. Community contributions have added several...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- rationale being that these applications are computing intensive and the use of an interpreted language...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- vibrational frequencies, with IR or Raman intensities. Solvent effects may be modeled by the discrete...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- generation and maintenance are difficult and labor intensive. To automate the wrapper generation ... number of experiments on real-life data-intensive Web sites. These experiments confirm the feasibility...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Writing unit test code is labor-intensive, hence it is often not done...