- Referenced in 13 articles
- four technologies: intensional polymorphism, tag-free garbage collection, conventional functional language optimization and loop optimization ... intensional polymorphism and tag-free garbage collection to provide specialized representations, even though ... conventional functional language optimization to reduce the cost of intensional polymorphism, and loop optimization...
- Referenced in 1 article
- vmake allows the arbitrary packages to be intensionalized at the time of compilation, with ... variables and functions. In addition to providing the mechanisms for the intensionalization of standard language ... across function-call boundaries, and to manipulate versions as arbitrary expressions. The resulting intensional-imperative...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- intensional programming, in which the semantics of a variable was understood as a function from...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The relevant logics E, R and N R...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Twelf is a language used to specify, implement...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- dReal: an SMT solver for nonlinear theories over...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SysML Open Source Specification Project. The SysML.org web...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Clingcon is a hybrid solver combining the monolithic...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The Causal Calculator (CCalc) is a system for...