- Referenced in 79 articles
- software system for numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow in channel geometries, written ... intelligible form by using relatively modern software design. Channelflow consists of a software library ... Chebyshev x Fourier expansions appropriate for rectangular geometries with periodic boundary conditions in two directions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- automated geometric reasoning. We introduce a software package, MMP/Geometer, developed by us to automate some ... method for Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method ... diagram editor, MMP/Geometer is an intelligent dynamic geometric software tool which may be used ... interactively by combining the idea of dynamic geometry and methods of automated diagram generation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GeoText is an intelligent dynamic software system in the form of an electronic textbook that ... manage knowledge elements in plane Euclidean geometry. The textbook is dynamic in the sense that ... updated in real time and is intelligent in the sense that content management and knowledge ... with an interface to a dynamic mathematics software package (GeoGebra), GeoText is capable of presenting...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GANITH algebraic geometry toolkit. We are building a general-purpose tool for computing and visualizing ... existing algorithms, in an intelligent blend of algebraic and numeric methods, and real solutions. Complex ... computed, but visualizing them is difficult. The software shall also take advantage of any parallel...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...