- Referenced in 2 articles
- quality assurance methods for the manufacture of integrated circuits. Finally, with support from the Small...
- Referenced in 1 article
- results in 2D and 3D. You can integrate antennas and arrays into wireless systems ... generated from your design for manufacturing printed circuit board (PCB) antennas. You can install...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...