- Referenced in 972 articles
- programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main...
- Referenced in 588 articles
- quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming ... solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- fastest non-commercial solvers for mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP ... also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs (MIDCPs) as well, with an appropriate integer-capable...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming, see, e.g., [69,106]. The miplib...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable ... previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first step...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 2665 articles
- Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly ... continuous or further constrained to take only integer values...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- access to real-world mixed integer programs a group of researchers Robert E. Bixby ... library of both pure and mixed integer programs. This was updated in 1996 by Robert ... used to compare the performance of mixed integer optimizers. Its availability has provided an important...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs frequently...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫 ... tool in Constraint Programming. Extensive computational results on binary and general integer MIPs from...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- precision integer and real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic...
- Referenced in 3921 articles
- Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The main use for the OEIS is to identify ... Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with ... linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... prices control the size of the linear programs by managing active constraints...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. The paper describes a new computerized ... collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard format...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- lesser general public license) linear (integer) programming solver based on the revised simplex method ... Branch-and-bound method for the integers. It contains full source, examples and manuals...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- automatically configuring the CPLEX mixed integer programming solver. All the algorithms we considered had default...