- Referenced in 1 article
- attractive computer simulation and animation programs. The instructional objectives are to prepare the student ... Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. This excellent research exposition deserves a wide distribution and acceptance...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Logisim is a free and open source educational...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- STACK: System for Teaching and Assessment using a...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- PASCAL-XSC: PASCAL for Extended Scientific Computing. The...