- Referenced in 3451 articles
- Repository, please visit our About page. For information about citing data sets in publications, please ... Repository is a collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators that are used...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- theory. While there are many quantum information theory toolboxes that allow the user to perform...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- development of formal theories in a wide variety of disciplines, deductive information systems for these ... Introduction to Mathematical Logic and Type Theory: To Truth Through Proof, Second Edition, Kluwer Academic ... letter grades for any course. For more information about ETPS, you can download the report...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- nonnegativity of Shannon’s information measures. The theory is described in . We also refer ... note that there exist established information inequalities which cannot be proved by ITIP. These...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Calculus of Constructions (GCC) and the Unified Theory of Dependent Types (UTT). LEGO ... that of informal mathematics. The higher-order power of its underlying type theories...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- development of formal theories in a wide variety of disciplines, deductive information systems for these...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- their associated system pencils. The stratification theory provides information for a deeper understanding...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- encyclopedia rather than atlas, dedicated to knot theory. It and its predecessor were created ... site contains, ”beautiful illustrations and detailed information about knots,” as does KnotPlot.com. According ... knot atlas (collection of maps), theory database, knowledge base, and ”a home for some computer...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main purpose ... invariant). From this main capability, some information on the extremal graphs could be extracted...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Python package for discrete information theory. Information theory is a powerful extension to probability ... comparable across systems and scales. Information theory was originally developed to quantify how quickly...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- protocols from quantum computation and quantum information theory. However, despite the successful demonstration of several ... this kind of studies in quantum information theory, here we present an extension...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- that produce conjectures in graph theory. Pointers to information about the programs and to selected...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- system that uses information in a collection of relations to construct theories expressed...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Phase Retrieval via Wirtinger Flow: Theory and Algorithms. We study the problem of recovering ... rigorously allow the exact retrieval of phase information from a nearly minimal number of random ... terms of computational and data resources. In theory, a variation on this scheme leads...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- perfect information and infinite duration that have important applications in automata theory and decision procedures...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Incorporating Evolutionary Information into General PseAAC via Grey System Theory. Protein phosphorylation plays a critical ... information into the general pseudo amino acid composition (PseAAC) via the grey system theory...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- equation-based recursive optimization (RO) and information theory-based mutual information (MI). In the proposed...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- from multivariate time series data using information theory. IDTxl provides functionality to estimate the following ... entropy (TE)/Granger causality (GC), multivariate mutual information (MI), bivariate TE/GC, bivariate...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- sources. L-functions are ubiquitous in number theory and have applications to mathematical physics ... Conjecture. L-functions arise from and encode information about a number of mathematical objects...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- theoretic nature. It focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups ... operations and functions, and which give background information about Lie group theoretical concepts and about...