- Referenced in 68 articles
- iPiano: inertial proximal algorithm for nonconvex optimization. In this paper we study an algorithm ... iPiano combines forward-backward splitting with an inertial force. It can be seen ... nonsmooth split version of the Heavy-ball method from Polyak. A rigorous analysis ... used to prove convergence for several other gradient methods. First, an abstract convergence theorem...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Delayed Derivatives for Nonconvex Problems. Stochastic gradient methods (SGMs) are predominant approaches for solving stochastic ... certain acceleration technique to a stochastic subgradient method (SsGM) for nonsmooth nonconvex problems. In addition ... inertial proximal SsGM for solving nonsmooth nonconvex stochastic optimization problems. The proposed method can have ... method on three applications. The numerical results clearly demonstrate the advantages of using the inertial...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- NESTA: A fast and accurate first-order method...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- MCPLIB: A Collection of Nonlinear Mixed Complementarity Problems...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ParNes: A rapidly convergent algorithm for accurate recovery...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- AIR tools -- a MATLAB package of algebraic iterative...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...