- Referenced in 60 articles
- iPiano: inertial proximal algorithm for nonconvex optimization. In this paper we study an algorithm ... iPiano combines forward-backward splitting with an inertial force. It can be seen ... nonsmooth split version of the Heavy-ball method from Polyak. A rigorous analysis ... used to prove convergence for several other gradient methods. First, an abstract convergence theorem...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- NESTA: A fast and accurate first-order method...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- MCPLIB: A Collection of Nonlinear Mixed Complementarity Problems...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ParNes: A rapidly convergent algorithm for accurate recovery...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- AIR tools -- a MATLAB package of algebraic iterative...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- RecPF: Reconstruction from Partial Fourier data. ...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- iPiasco: inertial proximal algorithm for strongly convex optimization...