- Referenced in 8 articles
- problem: In inertial confinement fusion and related experiments with lasers and particle beams, energy transport...
- Referenced in 1 article
- different orders of accuracy, including linear interpolation, particle remapping, first order integral remapping and high ... moment.) Our method’s application in the inertial confinement fusion (ICF) simulation is introduced...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...