- Referenced in 5 articles
- options with jump diffusion. However, the material ranges from volatility smile to discrete dividends ... Index. While transform and spectral methods are common tools, they are supplemented by numerics...
- Referenced in 1 article
- numerical results are presented that demonstrate its applicability across a wide range of domains ... exhaustive search based on optimization of index of merit and trigonometric degree of precision...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SFCGen: A framework for efficient generation of multi...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...