- Referenced in 258 articles
- IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab package ... interactive numerical study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite ... linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling. A unique feature of the package...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow of multiple liquids. As in any numerical...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- RIPPLE: A Computer Program for Incompressible Flows with Free Surfaces. We present the RIPPLE computer ... program* for modeling transient, two-dimensional, incompressible fluid flows with surface tension on free surfaces ... general topology. Finite difference solutions to the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations are obtained ... projection method is used for the incompressible fluid flow solutions, aided by an incomplete Cholesky...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- QHDFoam.C: Solver for unsteady 3D turbulent flow of incompressible viscous fluid governed by quasi-hydrodynamic...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- NSFnets (Navier-Stokes Flow nets): Physics-informed neural networks for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations ... neural networks (PINNs) to simulate the incompressible flows ranging from laminar to turbulent flows ... these specific PINNs for the Navier-Stokes flow nets as NSFnets. Analytical solutions and direct ... that NSFnets can effectively simulate complex incompressible flows using either...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- NASA-VOF2D: a computer program for incompressible flows with free surfaces. We present the NASA...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow in channel geometries, written...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- partial differential equations describing fluid flow. The source code is available free of charge under ... main features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations ... adapted dynamically to the features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- pseudo-spectral solver for incompressible boundary layer flows. This report is a part of Simson ... solve the Navier-Stokes equations for incompressible channel and boundary layer fows. The report describes ... 1992a) solved the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in a channel flow geometry. That algorithm...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- dimensional, axi-symmetric or three-dimensional incompressible fluid flows in complex geometries, including (if required...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHYSALIS when it is applied to incompressible particle flows in two-dimensional space. PHYSALIS...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- DROPS Package for Numerical Simulations of Incompressible Flows Using Parallel Adaptive Multigrid Techniques. Characteristic Features...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- finite element computer program for incompressible flow problems. The theoretical background for the finite element ... dimensional analysis of viscous incompressible fluid flows, including the effects of heat transfer. A general...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of the program is the solution ... Navier-Stokes equations (incompressible or incompressible) coupled with an arbitrary number of convection-di usion...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- axisymmetric and 3D flows, steady or unsteady, laminar or turbulent, incompressible or weakly dilatable, isothermal ... modeling, Joule effect, electrics arcs, weakly compressible flows, atmospheric flows, rotor/stator interaction for hydraulic machines...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- recently developed AMS for incompressible (linear) flows [the second author et al., ibid. 259, Part ... local basis functions, respectively. However, unlike the incompressible (elliptic) case, the choice of equations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- integral and singularity methods for linearized viscous flow. Cambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics. Cambridge ... selected computational methods and techniques for incompressible fluid flows. Almost every chapter section is followed...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- solver for direct numerical simulation of incompressible flows The authors propose a hybrid conservative finite ... scheme for the solution of the unsteady incompressible Navier-Stokes equation. Using velocity-pressure variables ... equation. Two- and three-dimensional unsteady separated flows with open boundaries have been simulated with...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- flow, flow crossing over a bump, and flow over a forward-facing step are presented ... AUSM+(P) solver for low-speed incompressible flow, transonic flow, and supersonic/hypersonic flow. Firstly ... driven cavity flow, the computational results obtained by different interface reconstruction algorithms are compared ... effectively catch the features of low incompressible flow. Then via the test cases regarding...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- supercomputers. It is an evolution of the flow solver Incompact3D which was initially designed ... serial processors to solve the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations. Incompact3D was then ported to parallel ... tackle more flow regimes (from incompressible flows to compressible flows at low Mach numbers), resulting...