- Referenced in 263 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1639 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...