- Referenced in 13 articles
- transient analyses, an implicit-explicit predictor-(multi)corrector scheme is used. The nonlinear implicit solution...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- details of an operator-split, implicit-explicit numerical scheme for the solution of the gyrokinetic...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The software interface P2MESH is a collection of...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...