- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...