- Referenced in 75 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SOLVEBLOK: A package for solving almost block diagonal...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Multigrid software for the solution of ellptic problems...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...