- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5036 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...