- Referenced in 5703 articles
- interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica is renowned...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Vapnik, 1995] for the problem of pattern recognition, for the problem of regression ... text classification [Joachims, 1999c][Joachims, 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics and medical applications. Many tasks...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- images. This paper also describes an approach to using these features for object recognition...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Face Recognition Technology (FERET) program database is a large database of facial images, divided into ... independently administered test of face-recognition algorithms. The test was designed to: (1) allow...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- train object detection, object recognition, and image retrieval systems. Algorithms are available as MATLAB® functions...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- fundamental component of many image registration and object recognition algorithms. Mikolajczyk and Schmid recently evaluated ... being the most resistant to common image deformations. This paper examines (and improves upon...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- normalized and centered in a fixed-size image. It is a good database for people ... want to try learning techniques and pattern recognition methods on real-world data while spending...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Faces’), contains a set of face images taken between April 1992 and April ... used in the context of a face recognition project carried out in collaboration with ... University Engineering Department. There are ten different images of each of 40 distinct subjects...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- format of 15 individuals. There are 11 images per subject, one per different facial expression ... wink. Related Projects: Doppelgänger List Comparison, Face Recognition...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CASIA Iris Image Database (CASIA-Iris) developed by our research group has been released ... Iris and much excellent work on iris recognition has been done based ... these iris image databases. Although great progress of iris recognition has been achieved since 1990s...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- FRGC. Previous face recognition data sets have been restricted to still images. The FRGC will ... resolution still images, 3D images, and multi-images of a person. The third new aspect ... supported a challenge problem in face recognition or biometrics...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- unconstrained face recognition. The data set contains more than 13,000 images of faces collected...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- models to solve complex problems such as image processing. Here, we describe how this problem ... cognitive tasks such as face recognition in natural images...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- achieved by relying on integral images for image convolutions; by building on the strengths ... context of a real-life object recognition application. Both show SURF’s strong performance...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- mining, customer segmentation, trend analysis, pattern recognition and image analysis. Although many clustering algorithms have...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- toolkit for building document image recognition systems. It makes the development of new recognition system ... commonly needed functionality for document image analysis, Gamera additionally allows for custom extensions...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- UBIRIS: A noisy iris image database. Within the biometrics context, the iris is commonly accepted ... recognition systems require that subjects stand close (less than two meters) to the imaging camera ... required to capture images with enough quality for the recognition task. However, it simultaneously restricts ... methods for the automatic recognition of individuals, using images of their iris captured...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Tech Program and ISVISION by the Face Recognition Group of JDL, ICT, CAS. The goals ... providing large-scale face images with different sources of variations, especially Pose, Expression, Accessories ... advancing the state-of-the-art face recognition technologies aiming at practical applications especially ... PEAL face database contains 99,594 images of 1040 individuals (595 males and 445 females...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- PatchDock algorithm is inspired by object recognition and image segmentation techniques used in Computer Vision...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- robotic platforms involves major challenges in image recognition and data association. We present...