- Referenced in 12 articles
- problems including fluid mechanics, solid mechanics (elasticity and plasticity), ice-sheet flow, quantum device modeling...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- constrained problems such as contact problems of mechanics, quadratic programming problems (QPs) arise. QPs also ... well as altruistic ones (medical imaging, ice-sheet melting modelling, climate changes modelling and others...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- KIVA, a transient, three-dimensional, multiphase, multicomponent code...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...