- Referenced in 4 articles
- groups involved in this research are well-studied (symmetric, hyperoctahedral), but the generating sets...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- CLICAL is a stand-alone calculator-type computer...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Mauve: multiple alignment of conserved genomic sequence with...