- Referenced in 73 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling astrophysical thermonuclear flashes. We report ... FLASH code solves the fully compressible, reactive hydrodynamic equations and allows...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- matter, is described. In this TREESPH code, hydrodynamic properties are determined using a Monte Carlo ... like approach known as smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH). Unlike most previous implementations of SPH, gravitational...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- parallel CFD solver based on smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH). DualSPHysics is a hardware accelerated Smoothed ... Particle Hydrodynamics code developed to solve free-surface flow problems. DualSPHysics is an open-source...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- analyse the equations of magneto-hydrodynamics, a set of 9 partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Smoothed particle hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics. This paper presents an overview and introduction to smoothed particle ... hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics in theory and in practice. Firstly, we give a basic grounding...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- collisional gas by smoothed particle hydrodynamics. Along with the serial version of the code...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- KRAKEN code. KRAKEN is an Eulerian hydrodynamics code capable of treating compressible nonviscous flow...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new high resolution code called RAMSES ... body and hydrodynamical code, called RAMSES, is presented. It has been designed to study structure ... minor differences in the exact implementation. The hydrodynamical solver is based on a second-order ... obtained in a large N-body and hydrodynamical simulation of structure formation...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- incompressible viscous fluid governed by quasi-hydrodynamic dynamic (QHD) equations. QHD system of equations...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- check on the physical validity of various hydrodynamic and energy transport models. Some comparisons have...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- governing equations based on Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) theory. The paper describes the formulations implemented...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- RAGE radiation-hydrodynamic code. We describe RAGE, the ’radiation adaptive grid Eulerian’ radiation-hydrodynamics code ... structures, its parallelization strategy and performance, its hydrodynamic algorithm(s), its (gray) radiation diffusion algorithm ... amount of verification and validation efforts. The hydrodynamics is a basic Godunov solver, to which...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- NASA-VOF2D two-dimensional, transient, free-surface hydrodynamics program. It has a variety of options...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CASTRO: A new compressible astrophysical solver. I. Hydrodynamics and self-gravity. We present ... code, CASTRO, that solves the multicomponent compressible hydrodynamic equations for astrophysical flows including self-gravity...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- TRHD: Three-temperature radiation-hydrodynamics code with an implicit non-equilibrium radiation transport using ... temperature (3T), unstructured-mesh, non-equilibrium radiation hydrodynamics (RHD) code have been developed ... high-power laser driven radiative shock hydrodynamics in two-dimensional (2D) axis-symmetric geometries ... governing hydrodynamics equations are solved using a compatible unstructured Lagrangian method based on a control...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Lagrangian techniques for compressible flow and shock hydrodynamics problems. Methods for defining the stress system...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Recent ship hydrodynamics developments in the parallel two-fluid flow solver Alya. CFD modeling...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- easy modifications for solving a variety of hydrodynamics problems involving chemical reactions. The code...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- quite a small size, both from a hydrodynamical and from a geochemical point of view...