- Referenced in 634 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- FIRE® is a powerful multi-purpose thermo-fluid...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...