- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 2610 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- R package sdcMicro: Statistical Disclosure Control methods for...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- PrivateLR: Differentially Private Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- μ-ARGUS is a software program designed to...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- R package GoFKernel: Testing Goodness-of-Fit with...