- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Lisp (historically, LISP) is a family of computer...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...