- Referenced in 9 articles
- hand and tracer advection, physics parametrizations and horizontal diffusion on the other hand. A sequence...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...