- Referenced in 443 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Several new interfaces have recently been developed requiring...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Dymola, Dynamic Modeling Laboratory, is a complete tool...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- MCPLIB: A Collection of Nonlinear Mixed Complementarity Problems...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Line Integral Methods for Conservative Problems. The book...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Basic Local Alignment Search Tool. BLAST finds regions...
- Referenced in 1905 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- QSIMVN: A Matlab function with supporting functions, for...