- Referenced in 18 articles
- Software Packages for Holonomic Gradient Method. The numerical evaluation of the normalizing constant ... have such closed expressions. The holonomic gradient method, HGM in short, is a general method ... parameters in the framework of Zeilberger’s holonomic systems approach. In fact, broad classes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package hgm: Holonomic Gradient Method and Gradient Descent. The holonomic gradient method (HGM, hgm) gives ... constants of unnormalized probability distributions by utilizing holonomic systems of differential ... difference equations. The holonomic gradient descent (HGD, hgd) gives a method to find maximal likelihood...
- Referenced in 1 article
- present a modification of the holonomic gradient method and add it to the extended LARS...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Minimal and maximal real roots of parametric polynomials...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...