- Referenced in 48 articles
- Koutschan allows to deal with multivariate holonomic functions and sequences in an algorithmic fashion ... satisfies. Summation and integration of multivariate holonomic functions can be performed via creative telescoping...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Mathematica package for manipulations of univariate holonomic functions and sequences...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- broad classes of normalizing constants are holonomic functions with respect to parameters. Then, such normalizing ... series expansion. (3) Solve the holonomic system numerically. We use several methods in numerical analysis ... some of A-distributions, and the distribution function of the largest root of a Wishart...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Maple packages that guess holonomic representations for discrete functions of two and three variables respectively ... discrete functions enumerating lattice paths. They accompany by the article The Holonomic Ansatz I. Foundations...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- variables, radicals, and algebraic differential, and holonomic functions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- setting of difference rings and holonomic sequences described by linear recurrence systems. Relevant mathematics ... from particle physics. Illustrative examples of the functionality of the new software package RhoSum...
- Referenced in 1 article
- article: The C-finite Ansatz Meets the Holonomic Ansatz. We show how the continuous Almkvist ... prove differential equations satisfied by generating functions of sequences defined as integrals of powers...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...