- Referenced in 60 articles
- using higher-order functions, that is, functions which take other functions as arguments. Your functions ... meaning that you can compute exact higher-order derivatives or differentiate functions that are internally...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- example, features of the system like argument synthesis and universe polymorphism make proof checking more ... that of informal mathematics. The higher-order power of its underlying type theories...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Jones’ theories of qualified types and higher-order polymorphism. The semantics of the programs ... extended language is obtained by adding type arguments to functions in a dictionary passing style...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- automatic storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals, higher-order functions, recursion, and the self-hosting compiler ... operator’s name first, and the arguments following; for instance, a function f that takes...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- parameters. The former functions are called ”higher-order” functions. A common feature of functions ... same function can be used with arguments of many types. FC++ is distinguished from other ... polymorphic higher-order functions can take other polymorphic functions as arguments and return polymorphic functions ... define your own higher-order polymorphic functions, but the library also contains a large amount...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Provides higher-order approximations for inference based on extensions of saddlepoint type arguments as discussed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- observational equivalence checker for a higher-order fragment of ML. The input language ... which comprises programs of short-type (order at most 2 and arity at most ... arguments are also of short-type. This is an expressive fragment that contains complex higher ... order types, and includes many examples from the literature which have proven challenging to verify...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- functions that preserve the productivity of their arguments and that are allowed in corecursive call ... specification to the synthesis of a higher-order definition to the registration of a friend...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LEO-II is a standalone, resolution-based higher...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...