- Referenced in 8 articles
- order simulation algorithm HOSIM is developed to simulate complex non-linear and non-Gaussian systems ... based upon new high-order spatial connectivity measures, termed high-order spatial cumulants. The HOSIM ... algorithm implements a sequential simulation process, where local conditional distributions are generated using weighted orthonormal ... called Legendre cumulants. The latter are high-order conditional spatial cumulants inferred from both...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...